FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This page will be continuously updated.
"I forgot to submit a form. What must I do?"
- On the dropdown list for that particular event, click on the "ENTER/CANCEL/APOLOGY" page and follow the instructions.
"I'm certain that I entered, but don't see my name on the Time Sheet."
- Check the "RESPONSES" page. If your name is not listed then you did not submit a form.
- This page is continuously updated - using the data automatically generated within seconds of hitting the "submit" button.
"I would like to change/update my entry to include a golf cart."
- Submit a new ENTRY form. (Including a short sentence in the "Comment Box" will highlight the change.)
- The system automatically generates the date & time for each form submitted and your latest response will be used.
"I must withdraw from a game and would like to contact the others in my fourball to apologise, but member X's cell phone number is not listed on the website. What should I do?"
- Nothing. That member simply misses out on your courtesy call.
"Why are the fixtures published so far in advance?"
- It indicates that the fixture has been confirmed/secured at the relevant Golf Club.
- Closing dates for submitting forms can be found on the "News Items & Announcements" page (click on the image labelled "Announcements" on the landing page).
"How do I communicate a special request?"
- Use the "COMMENTS" box at the bottom of each form, or
- Contact the Admin Secretary via email, SMS or telephone call.
"I would like to order an item not listed on the Clothing Order form."
- Use the "Other Items and/or Comments" box. (Click on the "?" at the end of the text for more information.)